- LXRP recently added multiple highly respected experts to its scientific advisory board
- The company is readying for growth by ensuring executive continuity
- LXRP continues to conduct research regarding oral nicotine
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) has bolstered its future growth prospects by adding four new members to its scientific advisory board and renewing executive contracts with three-year compensation deals for key officers, including CEO Chris Bunka and President John Docherty. The agreements and new advisory board team members offer LXRP and its shareholders seamless executive continuity (http://cnw.fm/3imQL).
New members of LXRP’s scientific advisory board include (http://cnw.fm/st21X):
- Dr. Dwayne Godwin, dean of the graduate school and professor in the Departments of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Terry D. Blumenthal, professor of psychology and neuroscience at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Matthew Fraser, an associate professor and director of basic science research in the Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, at Duke University Medical Center; and
- Dr. Carla Lema Tome, an industry consultant and adjunct assistant professor of neurobiology and anatomy at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
“Lexaria Bioscience Corp. is very pleased to welcome these accomplished experts to our Advisory Board,” Bunka stated in a news release. “[They] can provide critical scientific guidance to Lexaria’s ongoing and future R&D programs. Lexaria is building towards becoming one of the world’s leaders in drug delivery technology, and our most recent advisors can assist in achieving that goal.”
In addition, the new three-year executive agreements offer both Bunka and Docherty compensation and bonuses based on meeting certain performance criteria, as established by LXRP’s board.
Based in British Columbia, Canada, LXRP is a biotechnology company and drug-delivery platform innovator. DehydraTECH is the company’s proprietary absorption technology platform. LXRP has developed and out-licenses its disruptive technology, which promotes healthier ingestion methods and lower overall dosing. LXRP is conducting research for DehydraTECH’s potential applications for oral nicotine absorption (http://cnw.fm/0j9RH). LXRP holds a patent for oral delivery of all cannabinoids.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LexariaBioscience.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LXRP are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/LXX
CanadianCannabisWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CanadianCannabisWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor