- HempFusion poised for IPO on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Company expects to raise $17 million in public markets debut
- Product portfolio of 46 products
- Products currently sold in more than 4,000 retail locations across 50 states with a 26,000-store pipeline
- Hemp-based CBD market expected to reach $22 billion by 2022
If there was ever a winning prescription for a successful initial public offering (“IPO”), HempFusion Wellness seems to have found it. The Denver-based provider to the health and wellness CBD market has a comprehensive product line that appears to meet the needs of anyone between 9 and 90. Its extensive distribution network is testament to the maxim: It’s not who you know but who knows you.
The company recently filed for an IPO on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”). With a proven management team and increasing consumer adoption of CBD and hemp-based products, HempFusion seems set for a dramatic debut to the public markets. When listed, the company will trade under the ticker symbol CBD.U.
The HempFusion Wellness portfolio of offerings — currently 46 products — falls into two major categories: CBD/hemp-based and probiotics. The CBD/hemp product line includes remedies to promote healthy sleep, combat enervation and stress, and provide relief for certain specific conditions. All products are manufactured from DNA-verified, European Union registered, non-GMO, organic industrial hemp. The company’s condition-specific OTC products include:
- OTC Pain Products — The global pain relief market for topicals is projected to reach $13.3 billion by 2025, with a CAGR from 2018 to 2025 of 7.4% (https://cnw.fm/6po27)
- OTC Eczema Products — The global dermatitis market is projected to reach $13.6 billion by 2026
- OTC Acne and Aging/Beauty Products — The global market for beauty and anti-aging products is currently estimated at $1.08 trillion
- OTC First Aid and Wound-Healing Products — In 2019, the 10 top-selling first aid ointments in the United States generated more than $650 million in sales
- The hemp-based CBD market is expected to reach $22 billion by 2022
HempFusion Wellness also markets a line of probiotics through its wholly owned subsidiary, Probulin Probiotics. The probiotics sector is a fast-developing area of opportunity, with a market projected to reach $7 billion globally by 2022. HempFusion is hoping its probiotic line will establish relationships that make it easier for retailers which are new to CBD/ hemp to carry such products.
HempFusion has filed to complete an IPO on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”). The company is hoping to raise US$17 million.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.HempFusion.com/corporate-information.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to HempFusion are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/HempFusion
CanadianCannabisWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.canadiancannabiswire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CanadianCannabisWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.