- Flora Growth business divisions include pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, hemp textiles, and food & beverage sectors
- Flora Lab now has three GMP certifications – one each for cosmetics, phytotherapeutic products, and dietary supplements
- Flora Growth operates internationally but has its cultivation and processing operations based in Colombia – with one of the largest outdoor cultivation facilities in the world, aiming to produce medical-grade cannabis flower and derivative products at below-market pricing
- Proposed acquisitions of Vessel Brand and Koch & Gsell, as well as investment into Hoshi International, will help expand the business across international borders and into the US, Europe, and Asia
An internationally focused cannabis CPG company that leverages natural and cost-effective cultivation practices to supply cannabis flower and derivatives to its diverse business divisions, Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) operates in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, hemp textiles, and food & beverage sectors. By focusing and prioritizing natural ingredients and sustainability across the value chain of its entire business portfolio, the company is making mindful, premium products to help consumers restore and thrive around the globe.
Additionally, Flora Growth operates one of the largest outdoor cultivation facilities in the world, where it produces medical-grade cannabis flower and derivative products at below-market pricing. After completing the first traditional cannabis IPO on NASDAQ without a SPAC, reverse merger, or a dual listing in May 2021, the company is currently seeking revenue-generating acquisitions and strategic partnerships that offer a larger distribution network, amplify revenue growth, and complement its human capital. Each brand in its current portfolio is in line with the company’s mission to be innovative while prioritizing natural ingredients and value-chain sustainability.
- Flora Lab S.A.S – Flora Lab is a GMP-certified manufacturing and R&D center focused on producing pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals for domestic and international markets. Thanks to Flora Lab, Flora Growth has a relationship with 2,500+ distribution channels, manufactures 63+ OTC products registered with INVIMA (Colombia National Food and Drug Surveillance Institute), and holds three GMP certificates.
- Flora Beauty – Flora Beauty is Flora Growth’s CBD beauty and cosmetics division founded by fashion and beauty industry icon Paulina Vega. There are currently two CBD-focused skincare brands targeting the United States and the Latin American market – MIND NATURALS and Ô (“AWE”). These products are currently offered globally through e-commerce and the 111 Falabella’s stores located throughout Latin America.
- KASA Wholefoods – KASA Wholefoods is a Colombian manufacturer of food and beverages leveraging responsibly sourced exotic fruits from Amazon. KASA has a distribution agreement anticipated to be worth over $10 million with Tropi, Colombia’s largest food distributor.
- Hemp Textiles & Co. – Through the hemp textiles division, Flora Growth intends to utilize its cultivation and processing infrastructure to capture market share in the rapidly growing hemp industrial segment. Its first brand, Stardog Loungewear, is a line of comfortable loungewear made from natural, organic materials.
In recent months, Flora has announced three major transactions – Vessel Brand, Koch & Gsell, and Hoshi International. The acquisition of Vessel Brand is expected to expand Flora’s premium brand and product portfolio by adding an industry leader in luxury cannabis consumer technology hardware and accessories, while also further diversifying Flora’s global distribution channels, and adding key human capital. Koch & Gsell provides a distribution network of 2,500+ stores to introduce Flora Growth’s products to the Swiss, European, and Asian markets. The acquisition promises to bring patented hemp cigarette manufacturing technology into new markets using Flora Growth’s quality cannabis. The investment into Hoshi International opens a gateway for Flora Growth’s cannabis products through international distribution agreements in the EU and the UK. Hoshi’s experienced team and increased access to the EU cannabis market serve as a catalyst for revenue growth.
In a recent news release, Flora Growth announced that its Flora Lab division has received authorization from the Colombian National Food and Drug Surveillance Institute (FDA equivalent) to be a Good Manufacturing Practices (“GMP”) certified manufacturer for cosmetic products (https://cnw.fm/vF4sc). The company now has three GMP certifications – for cosmetics, phytotherapeutics, and dietary supplements.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.FloraGrowth.ca.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CanadianCannabisWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CanadianCannabisWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CanadianCannabisWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.