IONIC Brands Corp. (CSE: IONC) (OTC: IONKF) is a national cannabis holding company building a multistate portfolio of award-winning premium and luxury brands in the cannabis space. Established in 2015, IONIC Brands has demonstrated its ability to expand and operate multiple cannabis concentrate consumer brands with operations in Washington, Oregon and Nevada.
With a focus on quality, responsibility and respectability, IONIC Brands’ product lines are pioneering the changing landscape of cannabis consumption. The company’s refinement practices are a result of a passionate commitment to craft the finest, small-batch cannabis oils and cannabis concentrates in the world – without glycols, glycerins or additives.
IONIC’s Certified Clean program verifies that every product leaving the company’s facilities meets or exceeds state mandates on pesticide testing. The testing is conducted by individually testing every batch which ensures and enhances trust and transparency. IONIC Brands recently paired its Certified Clean program with Lucid Green Inc. and its revolutionary technology platform designed to provide vital safety information. Lucid Green’s technology provides a direct-to-consumer data platform, providing instant access to a library of product specific insights by simply scanning the package’s QR code with a smartphone camera.
Elite Brand Portfolio/Acquisitions
- IONIC, the company’s flagship recreational branded product, is a stylish and sophisticated premium vape pen line that has earned customer loyalty and a reputation as a consistent Top 10 vape brand in Washington state. IONIC Brands’ immediate product line expansion plans include THC/CBD mixes, low-dose products, high-end edibles, CASK oil and device innovation.
- ZOOTS, the company’s flagship edibles product, utilizes patent-protected ultra-clean CO2 extraction hardware to create proprietary formulations of refined cannabis oils and distillates. Zoots Edibles are currently available in Washington, Illinois and Oregon. Soon Zoots will be on shelves at dispensaries in Massachusetts, New York and Pennsylvania.
IONIC Brands has also acquired two U.S. patents issued to Canna Café that are related to cannabinoid (CBD) infused coffee and CBD-infused coffee in a Keurig ® K-Cup ® Pod. An international patent is in process for cannabis-infused teas.
Experienced Management Team
IONIC Brands is led by an innovative product team, powerful sales organization and a world-class marketing group.
Chairman & CEO John Gorst has built and sold four different technology companies with market valuations in excess of $600 million. Gorst has been at the forefront of IONIC Brands’ expansion and development into Washington state’s leading vaporizer brand.
Christian Struzan, chief marketing officer & co-founder, has over 30 years of experience in marketing and branding in the entertainment and consumer goods industries. Struzan founded an advertising agency which developed and executed marketing campaigns for feature films such as the Star Wars franchise, Fight Club and the television series American Idol. He has also worked on global brands such as Guinness, Stella Artois and Beck’s.
- IONIC Brands offers investors exposure to a portfolio of luxury brands including IONIC vaporizer pens and Zoots edibles.
- Top 3 vape pen company in Washington state; application of proven sales and marketing formula offers massive growth opportunity in multiple states.
- IONIC brands are now sold in four states in over 400 stores.
- IONIC won the Dope Industry Award for Best Brand and Marketing, and MG Magazine designated IONIC as one of the 50 best companies to work for in cannabis.